Click here for the 2024 Loraas Schedule


The Town of Wolseley Utility Bills are processed quarterly (March, June, September and December) and include charges for Water, Sewer, Infrastructure, and the Loraas Waste & Recycle Roll-out Carts. The billings go towards the operations, repairs and maintenance of the Water Treatment Plant, Town Wells, Sewer Lift Stations and Lagoon.

Paying Your Utility Bill

Payment Methods

The Town of Wolseley offers the following options to pay for your utility billing:

  1. Pay at the Town Office during regular business hours; or use the drop mail slot found in the Council Chamber door (Please ensure your name &/or account number accompanies the payment)
  2. Pay by mail: Town of Wolseley Box 310, Wolseley, SK S0G5H0
  3. Pay by Online Banking at your Financial Institution (excluding TCU). By paying online through your financial institution, you will not only avoid a trip to the mail box or Town Office, but you will also save the cost of a cheque and stamp.  You can set up your payments online by searching “Wolseley, Town of – Water & Sewer” or “Wolseley, Town of (Utilities).  Your account number is located on the top right-hand side of the quarterly utility bill.

Reading Your Utility Billing

How much is a utility bill?

The total cost of your utility bill depends on water consumption.  In addition to the consumption charges there are also fixed charges. All charges are per-quarter.

Consumption Rate (Fixed): $90.00 for usage of 0-8000 gallons
Consumption Rate: $5.00 per 1,000 gallons for usage of 8,001 gallons and up

Water (Fixed): $80.00 (0 to 9,000 gallons)

Sewer (Fixed): $50.00

Infrastructure (Fixed): $25.00

Loraas Roll-Out Waste & Recycle Cart fixed charge: $60.00

(Note: Commercial business’ are charged differently than residential consumers, for more information, please contact the Town Office)

How is your water bill calculated?

Your water meter measures the water consumed in gallons.  The amount of water your residence or business consumes is multiplied by the current water and sewer rates.

Am I still charged if I don’t use any water?

Yes. There is a minimum cost charged to be able to supply water services to your property even if no water is actually used or consumed.  This is the fixed charge for the water and sewer system.

If you are going to be absent from your residence for an extended period of time or have a vacant residential or commercial space, the service can be disconnected at the Town’s curb stop and then reconnected upon your return.  There is an associated cost with the disconnect and reconnect. Once the Town’s curb stop is shut off at the street, you will not receive a bill for the fixed charges. Contact the Town Office for further information.

Why did my water get disconnected?

If your utility account is in arrears, the Town of Wolseley may disconnect water at any time, without notice. If your water is disconnected for non-payment, the utility billing must be paid to current plus additional reconnection fees before it will be reconnected. We strongly encourage consumers to keep in contact with the Town Office if they are having financial complications that do not allow them to pay their utility bills on time. The Town Office is amenable to payment arrangements, and encourages consumers to make monthly payments to keep accounts current to avoid any water service disruptions.