- Town Population: 854*
- Rural Municipality (R.M.) Population: 372*
- Total Populaton: 1226
- Land Area: 5.93km2
- Median Age of Town Population: 51.8
- Median Age of R.M. Population: 47.2
- Median Income: $36,992
- Provincial Heritage Properties (R.M. and Town): 2
- Municipal Heritage Properties: 6
- Wolseley Town Hall/Opera House is designated as both a Provincial and Municipal Heritage Property. The other Provincial Heritage Property is the Courthouse.
- There are 49 Provincial Heritage Properties in Saskatchewan. Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Weyburn, and Battleford also have two Provincial Heritage Properties.
- Wolseley is the smallest town in Saskatchewan with the most Provincial Heritage Properties. Regina has the most overall with 13.
- The current swinging bridge is the third one to be built across Fairly Lake; the first two were blown down in windstorms in 1954 and in 1991.
*All figures based on 2016 Statistics Canada Census